Water, Water, Water! The basis of human life.
Did you know that our bodies are made up of 50% or more, of water?
Did you know that evidenced based articles & research notate that we should drink half of our body weight in ounces of water per day?
So, how can we drink more water and add some fun to it, as well? I’m glad that you asked- you can do so by infusing it, of course! I’ve listed the recipe for my favorite infused water, below. Let me know what you think & enjoy!
- 4 cups of purified, spring, or fresh WATER
- 3 large, STRAWBERRIES
- 1/2 of a LEMON
- Prepare your water by adding to a bottle or pitcher of your choice.
- Slice strawberries, length-wise.
- Slice lemons, length wise.
- Add to your diffuser or directly into the pitcher of water.
- Assemble your water.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer (the longer that you let it sit, the longer that the flavors intensify, however, after 2 days, the fruit will be soggy & need to be discarded).